Awesome Things About Being Pregnant Few One Know
Pregnancy is one of the most beautiful phases in a woman’s life. And, the best part for any expecting mother is the moment she gets to hold her little angel in her arms for the first time – that wonderful being who she will continue to love throughout her life. Here we bring you a list of things that make pregnancy truly awesome:
1. You Become The Center Of Attention: Finally, the time arrives when your significant other and you can share the great news with your close relatives or friends. It is fun to look at those happy and excited faces, all waiting to congratulate you!
2. A Little Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ Between You Two: Most couples wait before sharing the good news with everyone. Till then, the Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ is just between the two of them. Thus, making this new chapter all the more exhilarating.
3. You Also Get To Be The Santa Claus For A Day: You make your parents genuinely happy by fulfilling their dream of becoming grandparents. Also, you can expect to be pampered like a delicate darling as your parents run around you for nine whole months.
4. You Have Someone To Pin It All : You really want to make an ᴇxᴛʀᴀᴠᴀɢᴀɴᴛ and ʀɪᴅɪᴄᴜʟᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ demand to someone? Just follow it up with “it is for the little baby” and see how it works!
5. You Will Have No Problem Finding A Seat: Trust us, finding a seat is not to going to be an issue at all for some time. Especially, once that baby belly becomes evident. Be it a bus, train, or a normal social gathering, there will always be someone ready to offer you a seat.
6. No One Will Stop You From Shopping This Time: Time becomes irrelevant when you are shopping for your little one. Surprisingly, for your husband too. Perhaps, it’s going to be the first time that your husband is not going to ʙᴇɢ you to stop shopping!
Pregnancy is an exciting phase now that you have something to look forward to every second. Live these incredible moments to the fullest. Happy pregnancy-hood!
8.Don’t Need To Work For A Good Hair Day: Finally, you won’t have to apply loads of shampoo, conditioner, and sᴇʀᴜᴍ to make your hair look perfect. Just like the pregnancy glow on your skin, your hair might also start to look shiny and healthy. It will look that way naturally from the word “Go”!
9. Mᴀssᴀɢᴇ, Mᴀssᴀɢᴇ, All The Time: Spending a large sum of money on Mᴀssᴀɢᴇ becomes acceptable when you are pregnant. In fact, it’s one time when you can be completely ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ with your ᴍᴀssᴇᴜʀ too. The gentler you want the massaging to be, so it will be!
10. No Small-Talk Sᴛʀᴜɢɢʟᴇs Anymore: Now, you don’t have to think much before starting off a conversation with a stranger. You will always have your pregnancy and those incessant ʙᴀᴄᴋᴀᴄʜᴇs to talk about!
11. Comfy Clothes All The Way: No need to wear all those uncomfortable clothes anymore just to look trendy. Just grab those stretch pants and lie down comfortably on your couch!
12. Napping Is Encouraged: From being scolded for taking an untimely nap to be encouraged for one, it is an interesting transformation. In fact, it will be your doctor’s order. And, you obviously need to listen to them in this condition. Isn’t it?
13. No Need To Hide Your Tummy: Finally, neither you need to suck it all in while posing for a photograph nor do you have to wear those tummy shapers anymore. It’s time to show off your tummy to the world in full glory!